- Managing the full SDLC of web based application, mobility development, cloud computing application and BI analytics including collection of user requirement, system study, program design, development and UAT support
- Leading the development team and ensuring reliable service be delivered at all time
- Reporting and monitoring all the system development progress and ensuring the project deadline is met
- Ensuring application systems are operating in a stable and effective manner
- Preparing system documents in accordance with international IT standards and methodologies
- Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2 years or above in system analysis, design and development
- Experience in the following Development Language and Tools: ASP, ASP.net, MS SQL, JS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Familiar of database management system will be an advantage
- Strong analytical / problem solving / communication skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Consultant Trainee
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested applicants please click 'Apply for this Job' to send your resume with expected salary to us.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.