- Responsible full spectrum of payroll functions including payroll administration, MPF, tax filing etc.
- To ensure payroll processing and payment is performed timely and accurately, also is in compliance with employment ordinance and legislative requirements.
- Handle enquiries on payroll calculation and taxation matters.
- Handle MPF administration, taxation matters and other ad hoc assignments.
- Higher Diploma or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in payroll processing, preferably gained from professional payroll services companies; fresh graduates will also be considered.
- With good knowledge of HR Systems, experience of using IPL is a definite advantage
- Solid experience in handling mass payroll and exposure in various industries is a definite advantage.
- Well versed with Hong Kong Labour Ordinance and other employment related ordinances.
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, detail-minded, able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability.
- Good command in Chinese and English.
As a caring company, staff development
is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a
wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education
allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate.
We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift
the potential of our staff.
Interested applicants please
click 'Apply for this Job' to send your resume with expected
salary to us.
All personal data collected will be
kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.