- To provide support for bespoke developed application systems, developing reliable solutions for incidents and problems and identifying improvements
- To undertake changes adhering to the IT Change and Release policy, maintaining version control for development activity
- Degree / Higher Diploma / Diploma holder in IT and related disciplines
- And / Or Window Application with any experience on .Net
- Experience in MSSQL is a plus
- Ability to manage own workload and work independently
- Fresh graduated is also welcome
As a caring company, staff development is
one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a
wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education
allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right
candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme
to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested applicants please
click 'Apply for this Job' to send your resume with expected
salary to us.
All personal data collected will be
kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.