- Lead team of programmers on programs design and coding
- Involve in design and development activities
- Collect user requirements
- Prepare design and technical documentation
- Write up test cases for subsequent System Integration Test (SIT)
- Assist end-users to conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Provide training as and when necessary
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering
- 4+ years’ IT experience in software development
- Good experience in Java programming
- Good experience in programming using SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in HKSAR Government project is an advantage
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested applicants please click 'Apply for this Job' to send your resume with expected salary to us.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.