- Proposing / building / optimizing transformation logics.
- Collaborate with other business domains to drive business and technology innovation.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation.
- Compile reports from database.
- Preferable degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines (non-degree holder will also be considered).
- Experience with data analysis, data cleansing proposal, data conversion and/or ETL initiative.
- Experience on IBM AIX ksh shell scripting.
- Experience on Oracle Database : proficiency with PLSQL and performance tuning.
- Self-motivated and taking ownership of projects and issues, including follow through to closure and resolution.
- Able to work under tight schedule.
- Good working attitude with strong problem solving, communication & inter-personal skill.
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested applicants please click 'Apply for this Job' to send your resume with expected salary to us.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.