- Develop project plan and seek endorsement from senior management to execute accordingly.
- Negotiate and resolve the changing needs and requirements of customers.
- Estimate the required resources and assign individual responsibilities in projects.
- Manage day-to-day tasks and resolve issues in various aspects of a project.
- Identify, minimize, resolve and mitigate project risks. Apply quality assurance procedures to review and ensure the quality level of project deliverables.
- Manage the project documents in a review process to achieve customer acceptance.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with the business and user communities for the current projects and future opportunities
- Project Management support during presales stage, including project planning and resources estimation
- University degree in Computer Science, IT or relevant disciplines
- Recognized Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince 2 Practitioner, PMP) is desirable
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in application development and, at least 3 years of experience in project management
- Capable to interact with business partners and multiple internal and external teams
- Strong IT consulting / project management experience and people management skills
- Strong knowledge of business and IT project delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile, RAD, OOM, SSADM, etc.)
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested applicants please click 'Apply for this Job' to send your resume with expected salary to us.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.