- Responsible for programming and implementation of
Human Resource Management System
- Collect user requirements
- Handle systems enhancement and customization
- Participate in system and database design
- Provide system support and training to clients
- Prepare technical documentation
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science,
Software Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, VB.net or
ASP.net is preferred but not a must
- Experience in SQL server backup and restore,
maintenance plan and execution plan will be an advantage
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Be a good team player with good communication
- Good command of spoken and written English and
- Fresh graduates will be also considered
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested applicants please click 'Apply for this Job' to send your resume with expected salary to us.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.