- The Analyst is required to gain a thorough knowledge of the client's business and demonstrate an on-going commitment and response to his or her clients' needs and satisfaction.
- As the primary client contact in Requirement Confirmation Stage, the analyst is required to forge positive relationships with his/her clients through consistent contact and diligent client service.
- The Analyst is required to analyse, troubleshoot and propose solutions for client and product related issues
- The Analyst is required to review and analyse client workflows and functional requirements; propose solutions and possess ability to work in a team environment/solutions-oriented; ability to problem solve
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Information System.
- 3+ years’ IT experience in solution consulting, project implementation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid pre-sales/sales experience of business applications or domain knowledge of ERP, Procurement Management / Tendering Process Management /Supply Chain Management is highly preferred
- A good team player, hardworking, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good in presentation and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management/organization skills; ability to prioritise time
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested applicants please click 'Apply for this Job' to send your resume with expected salary to us.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.